You have to establish some criteria by which you can make a right choice of your yacht:
- Type of boat, sail or motor
- Cruise period
- Cruise area
- Number of guests on board per day
- Number of guests sleeping on board
When you have chosen your ideal yacht, we will send you a contract with all the details clearly specified:
- Total rental cost referring to the days spent on board including crew fees and food.
- Taxes, if any.
- APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) is an advance of the operating expenses on board, generally equivalent to 25/30% of the charter cost, includes fuel, port taxes and galley expenses. In case, during the charter, the actual expenses should be higher than what has already been paid with the APA, the Customer will have to provide directly what is necessary, otherwise, if the expenses on board are lower than those already paid with the APA, the difference will be refunded to the Customer.
- In case of embarkation or disembarkation different from the base port of the yacht or in case of changes to the program and / or services, not foreseen by the contract, additional expenses may be charged.
- Upon signing the contract it is necessary to pay a guarantee amount equal to 50% of the rental cost, the remaining 50% + APA + any taxes must be paid 30 days before the rental start date.
Together with the contract you will be sent a questionnaire that you will have to fill in carefully, the main topics are the following:
- Spoken language
- Food preferences
- Any intolerances or allergies
- Important medical information
- Type of vacation, work, with friends, with family
- Holiday itinerary